This blog is...

In this blog i´m going to talk about beuty products that i purchase with my own money, no companies has paid for say something(at less i say it)

This blog is for improve my english skills, so fell free to let me know if something is misspelled, please.

And fell free to comment...

jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

My First Review: Pond´s oil balance

This is the facial cleanser that I’ve been using for a month, the reason for buy it was:
1.    My old Avon facial cleanses  was dying and I needed  to replace it
2.    My Avon order would arrive within 2 weeks, and I had no replacement
3.    The price,  it was nor very expensive, you can get it in almost all supermarkets and drugstores
4.    The brand, I always  thought it was a good brand even I don´t like their creams
5.    I have a very oily T-zone

My first impression of the product was:
When I use it for first time, I felt my hands a little  bit dry, but my face was ok, I felt it normal, no dry al all, and I follow my beauty routine and make up.
A few hours later I still felt my T-zone non greasy, it was the first time that this happens, my T-zone was oil free!!
But as is normal during the rest of the day  my face began to produce oil, but not too much, yes it control the oil production.
A few weeks of used it every day, I can felt that my face oil production was less, and I note my face more mate, but I still have the problem that my pores are too visible (do you know how to fix this problem?)
But, if I use some kind of cream, my face produces more oil when I use it.
Pros:
Cheap
Works with the first use
You can get it in everywhere
The long effect last almost all day

Cons:
You can`t use cream without your T-zone turns oily
The dry sensation on your hands after use it

If I buy it again: yes, but not soon ( i belive that my face is gettind used to it) 

  • Product: 9/10
  • Packaging: 4/5
  • Price: 5/5
  • Ease of Use: 5/5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario