This blog is...

In this blog i´m going to talk about beuty products that i purchase with my own money, no companies has paid for say something(at less i say it)

This blog is for improve my english skills, so fell free to let me know if something is misspelled, please.

And fell free to comment...

jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

Cristian Lay goodies and cheapy haul

Finally, after waiting one month afeter order this products, they are here:

This is a smooth express base, to use it before the make up base, i haven´t use it yet, i hope can use it tomorrow.

This is a face iluminator, it looks nice, i havent use it.


I know that is not autentic, i buy it because i love skulls, i love the bottle and it smell good too and it was cheap!


Hand and body creams, they smell sooooooo good, i favorite is the watermelon slush, it smell so sweer, the mango one hardly smell, they was in 2x1!!


Hello Kitty cell phone case, is sooo cute....


A earring holder, with a women figure, red dress, i really was looking for the black dress


Chinnesse candys, the blue are grape flavor (i haven´t taste it) the green are green tea flavor, is really good anf tasty i love it (andmy boyfriend love it too)

The little tiger wants candys!!! Look at his face, is so  cute...

I think that my next post is going t be my first review!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario