This blog is...

In this blog i´m going to talk about beuty products that i purchase with my own money, no companies has paid for say something(at less i say it)

This blog is for improve my english skills, so fell free to let me know if something is misspelled, please.

And fell free to comment...

miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Hauls (Big)

Because i´m still sad for not won the drawing contest, i go to make me happy with something that i always love: shooping!!!


I´m going to start with some accesories for my mobil


Two cats, in red and black, the other one is a cat bracelet, is sooo cute!

A beautiful pair of earring, i just love those bows

Nail stickers

WOW, I love this, Quinyu eyeshadows kit, brwn pallet, Nº2


Mac Studio fix powdwer plus foundation barbie collection

Cute flowers handkerchief 

Avon 3 in 1 Mascara

More avon things: skin care products and hair products


Naturafactos silk lucent powder in 52, 53


Mac: hello kitty powder


Quinyu eyeshadows and blush


I still have more things to show, but it going to be in another post!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario