This blog is...

In this blog i´m going to talk about beuty products that i purchase with my own money, no companies has paid for say something(at less i say it)

This blog is for improve my english skills, so fell free to let me know if something is misspelled, please.

And fell free to comment...

viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

My favorite eyesahadows



Beuty-Treats eye shadows

I Love this, because it has a cute heart shape, the 12 color are amazing, it came with 5 glitters, brown and pink blush, a mirror and two applicators.

I like this eyeshadows because they  last me all day, they are good pigmented and like i said, i LOVE the colors, my favorites are the diferent range of purples but also i love the soft pink, it looks like withe...; they have a little sparkle, not too much what is perfect for me, and it smell good

The range of color  of the eyeshadows are: purple, red, pink, blue, turquoise, silver and black

The glitters are: silver, black, purple, withe,turquoise

The glitters and the blush i dont have used it yet, but it look nice!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Sombra de ojos Beuty-Treats

Adoro estas sombras, por su forma de corazón, que me parece muy linda, sus 12 maravillosos colores, 5 brillos y los blushes que trae: cafe y rosado.

Me encantan estas sombras por que me duran todo el día,  tienen buena pigmentación, y como ya dije, me encantan los colores!!, mis favoritos son los diferentes tonos de morados, pero tambien adoro el rosado suave, que mas bien parece blanco, tienen un poco de brillo, lo que es perfecto para mi, y huelen bien.

Los tonos que vienen son: morado, rojo, rosa, azul, turquesa, plateado y negro

Los tonos de los brillos son: plateado, negro, morado, blanco y turquesa

Los brillos y los rubores todavia no los he usado, pero se ven bien, espero usarlos pronto.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario