This blog is...

In this blog i´m going to talk about beuty products that i purchase with my own money, no companies has paid for say something(at less i say it)

This blog is for improve my english skills, so fell free to let me know if something is misspelled, please.

And fell free to comment...

viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

The face shop!

OMG! finally i have a the face shop store near to me! i don´t have to travel a lot to get the products that i like! :) is god!

I really like this brand because they use natural ingredients and the color of the powders fits with my skin color! Usually for me is hard to find bases and powder of my color, they are too pink or too brown (because i live in a latin country )and my under skin color is like yellow, so is really hard for me to find the right color, others brands make me look too white or too tanned :(

A couple days ago i went to buy a BB Cream, a cake powder, masks and nail strengthener and nail polishes for me and my best friend! soon pictures!:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario