This blog is...

In this blog i´m going to talk about beuty products that i purchase with my own money, no companies has paid for say something(at less i say it)

This blog is for improve my english skills, so fell free to let me know if something is misspelled, please.

And fell free to comment...

domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010

Friday and sunday purchases

Friday and Yesterday i went to class and i also buy somethings meanwhile i was walking to the bus station, here are some of what i buy:


Lancome creams


Baolishi 2 in 1 eye pencil: black and purple


Make-up remover cleansing tissues: apricot by beuty treats

Friday Purchases

Miaoou aqua stylish silky milk fundation in 05 and make up stay under eye concealer in 05 (the both are light colors), the woman who sold me this was very mean no smiles and she dont let me open it to see the colors


Jordana oil free fundation in 10 buff, is not pinky,when i saw this i think that this was a reallu wire tone,is a beig tone, perfect for me but i dont like that it not has applicator


Dissar gel cream masque anti stress: apricot and almod oil and strawberry and cream for normal and t-zone skin (perfect for my skin type)

And:

Strawberry key ring, i think thet is very cute!

 Pink Cupcake eraser

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario